AvaDent Digital Dentures
Dentures have finally reached the digital age!
At our Austin Texas offices we are now offering AvaDent Digital Dentures. AvaDent dentures utilize advanced technology and CAD/ CAM processes to improve the denture fitting process.
AvaDent Dentures are completed in fewer visits than conventional dentures. And since there is a digital record of the denture, if the denture is broken or lost, an identical denture can be made without having to go through all of the steps and visits again.
The way the process works is as follows:
- During the first patient visit, impressions, measurements, and clinical information is taken
- The impressions are scanned and a permanent digital record id created by AvaDent
- A virtual denture is created
- The digital record is sent to a Milling Machine and the Denture is Made to Try In
- The second patient visit is the try in, where the patient is able to preview the final result and confirm the fit and appearance of the denture
- The record is confirmed and the final denture is completed
- The third visit is when the patient is given the permanent denture and can now enjoy their new smile!
Please contact our Lakeway Dental Office or our Austin Texas Downtown Dental Office if you have questions about Digital Dentures, or if you’d like to schedule a complimentary consultation.